12.22.2004


Mmmm, nothing says Christmas like gingerbread for breakfast. I made this very rich chocolate gingerbread last night to send to the ladies my husband works with, but since there are only three of them I kept a little for myself. When I tasted it yesterday I was mildly disappointed because I felt the molasses overpowered the spices and chocolate, but today I was pleased to find that the flavors had blended nicely. The recipe is from Beth Hensberger's "The Best Quickbreads", which I just took out of the library. I'll be trying another recipe soon, as I promised I'd bring baked goods to my mom's house for Christmas. Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

At 11:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

blog/site to my favorites. I also have a blog/site you're invited to visit

 
At 2:12 AM, Anonymous research paper buy said...

I like it. Also make a gingerbread, but I add a little bit of peanuts into it. result - superb!

 
At 6:19 AM, Anonymous custom writing said...

with peanuts?? hm, sounds interesting. if it's really cool with them - I'll make the same way

 

Post a Comment

<< Home