12.27.2004


Today is a wintry day worthy of a hearty soup, so I decided to use some of the beautiful tri-colored lentils I had in the pantry to make myself a bowl of soup. It hit the spot!
I do hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and got goodies for the kitchen! I know I did. My brother gave me an amazing dessert cookbook by Pierre Herme. My uncle gave my husband and me a fantastic picnic basket, which will be perfect for sunset dinners on the beach near our house. But the most special and surprising kitchen gift I received came from my grandmother, who gave me her 54-year-old silverware set. It was given to her all those years ago as a wedding present, and now we have it to commemorate our first Christmas as a married couple.  Posted by Hello

9 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your soups look mighty good. Try looking at my website and you might enjoy it. http://retirementdays.blogspot.com/njoy it.

 
At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

**Christmas**

 
At 7:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a christmas gift site/blog. It pretty much covers gift ideas for christmas related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I also have a site about how to make white chocolate truffles
. You can check it out at how to make white chocolate truffles


Also, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!

FREE DVD Camcorder

 
At 9:20 PM, Anonymous christmas cookie punch recipe said...

I downloaded this great Christmas Cookie Recipe Book Collection the other day, and it had a fabulous new free christmas cookie recipe in it that I thought I would try to make for my family during the holidays.

Well, it turned out great! Everyone loved it, and my gramma said it was even more delicious than hers!

 
At 2:20 AM, Anonymous custom writing uk said...

Recently, pretty good .. I like the regular updates. PS Maybe we should add the mold," "change the subscriber's address"

 
At 3:53 AM, Anonymous master cleanse detox diet said...

Italian style bread crumbs sprinkled on top would be great along with mozzarella cheese.

 
At 2:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woω, awesοme ωeblοg
struсture! Hоw lengthy have you evеr been blogging foг?
уоu make blogging look eaѕy. Τhe entіге glаnce of your
web site is eхcеllent, let alone the cοntent!


Ηave a look at mу ωеb-sitе; Lloyd Irvin

 
At 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doеs yоur blog hаve a contaсt page?
I'm having problems locating it but, I'ԁ lіke to shoot you an emаіl.
I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.

Here is my page ... reputation management

 

Post a Comment

<< Home