1.18.2005

Almost Indian Food

Well, I didn't bake anything pretty this weekend but we still ate well! Since we're a bit homesick for the ethnic restaurants we frequented before we moved, in particular our favorite Indian place in Montclair, I decided to attempt a curry. We both agreed it was the best at-home pseudo-Indian food we've tasted. I got the recipe from Allrecipes, though I didn't really measure the spices precisely. I went by taste, and definitely added extra cayenne! Also, I wanted this to be a one-dish meal, so I added frozen peas and some peeled, quartered and boiled potatoes. Now you see why I call it pseudo-Indian. . . but trust me it's good! Next time, I'll make it with chicken thighs so I won't have to be so careful to keep the meat moist. Mmmm, and maybe I'll even attempt to bake some naan. Here's a link to the recipe: http://chicken.allrecipes.com/az/IndinChicknCrryII.asp?lnkid=563

2 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.indian-recipe.net

try that...

 
At 9:06 PM, Anonymous joel said...

Five Star Indian Recipes will delight every Indian food lover. Beautifully arranged recipes in full color and packed with new recipes specially chosen by Award Winning Chefs.
indian food
Authentic Indian Cooking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home