1.03.2005


Here is a coconut cake I baked for our New Year's gathering. I got the recipe from Mark Bittman's "How To Cook Everything" and was very pleased with the crumb - it was moist and not too sweet. Unfortunately, I was a bit lazy about the frosting and instead of going to the store for cream cheese or whipping cream, I decided to make buttercream frosting with ingredients I had in the house. Although the icing was fine, it was definitely too sweet for me. I don't doubt I'll make this cake again, just with a different frosting. Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Katie,

I would have to agree upon tasting the cake it was quite sweet, but withing two days it was GONE! How can you argue with that? You know your guests loved it :0) .

James ..... aka Lil Bro

 
At 12:56 AM, Anonymous essays uk said...

looks wonderful and tasty. need to repeat the same thing. hope I can do it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home