1.20.2005

Mailable Chicken Soup?


So I gave my dear little brother James the awful tonsil infection I had last week. He ended up in the ER during his first week back at college. Poor guy. When he asked me sweetly if I could send him some cookies, how could I say no? Three dozen of these oatmeal raisin and chocolate and peanut butter chip cookies are headed his way tomorrow. Of course, I had to do a little taste testing to make sure they met quality standards. The oatmeal cookies are some of the finest I've tasted, from a Cook's Illustrated recipe Brian kindly shared. The chocolate and peanut butter chip cookies are just the way I like them -- very chewy and fairly soft. I based them on the following recipe, except I used a combination of milk chocolate and peanut butter chips in mine: http://cookie.allrecipes.com/az/BstBigFtChwyChcltChipCki.asp?lnkid=563 James, make sure you have some milk in the house -- and I'm awfully sorry about the tonsil chaos! Posted by Hello

8 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Katie,

I've made that Cook's Illustrated oatmeal cookie myself- it's very, very good. I'm sure you're brother is feeling pretty bad, but he's sure to forgive you when he gets this care package...they look fabulous!

Cheers,

Moira
http://whowantsseconds.typepad.com

 
At 11:52 AM, Anonymous writing services said...

Can't stop to be surpised with you. Where did you get such a great recipes?? This one is great (as always)

 
At 5:01 AM, Anonymous buy custom research papers said...

You creative ideas impress as always )) You are the best in what you do!

 
At 1:41 PM, Anonymous essay writers said...

it's really looks like someone ate it before. hope it will be better on a taste. so hope...

 
At 5:41 AM, Anonymous free academic papers said...

Need essay writing help? We are here for you!

 
At 5:21 AM, Anonymous buy academic papers said...

Get excellence with us!

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Pou Hacker said...

really!! i have visited many but this one is amazing....
method to hack marvel contest of champions

 
At 2:02 AM, Blogger caren said...

Oh, I like such cookies, especially with rasisns ;) They are very useful :)As my essay ordered at best-custom-essays.com says- An appple a day keeps the doctor away :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home