1.12.2005

Sour Cream Coffee Cake


Here is a slice of the gigantic coffee cake I baked yesterday. I think I finally found a recipe that Will and I, dutiful treat eaters that we are, cannot finish on our own -- which is good news for his coworkers! This cake is another recipe from Hensperger's "Bread Bible", which I am ready to step away from for now, though I have been very happy with all of the recipes I've tried so far. Next up, I think I'll revisit the focaccia I botched last month.  Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Katie! Found your blog thru Words To Eat By. That's a great picture of the coffee cake you made. Which recipe is it from The Bread Bible?

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Duh, I can't believe I didn't post which recipe I used - I'm still new at this :) It was the Vanilla Sour Cream Coffee Cake. Thanks for reading!

 
At 12:02 PM, Anonymous YouressayHelp.com custom essay said...

mmmmm, yammme!! have prepared it last evening - stunning result! so delicious, many thanks to author for sharing this recipe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home