2.11.2005

Another Great Blog

Just a quick recipe to share with you today. I've been reading this blog a lot lately. The pictures and the recipes are fantastic! They certainly put me to shame. Anyway, I made the Mexican Chocolate Cake this week. I'm afraid I didn't remember to take a picture, but it's not the presentation that's impressive here -- it's the taste. The only real changes I made were baking the cake in a cupcake tin and adding a couple of tablespoons of Kahlua rather than coffee. I froze half of the cupcakes, so maybe when I defrost them you'll get a picture. But it would be better if you just made it for yourself!

2 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

Oh, no! Another baking blog to add to my already far too long list of daily blog reading! Seriously, though -- I just found you through Brian's site, and caught up on your archives. Great blog! I, too, am a baking fanatic, but my blog (much like yours) isn't solely dedicated to baking. I'll be checking in regularly. =)

 
At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kahlua...what a fantastic change! I will definitely try that the next time around...

Cheers,
Moira

 

Post a Comment

<< Home